Monday 2 July 2012

July is Events Month!



So July is upon us, although it definitely doesn't feel like it! The forecast for this week alone is rain, rain and more rain. Lame. So with that being said, I have decided that July is going to be Events Month here at Esmeralda's Dressing Table. With events such as The Olympics staring at the end of this month, festivals galore and various events such as Ascot happening, July is the perfect month to be taking about events and the variety of beauty products needed to be looking your best! 


I have several ideas for this month's theme but if there is anything you guys specifically want me to talk about, just ask and I'll see what I can do :) 


                                                              Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment