Wednesday 13 June 2012

Themed Monthly Posts

Now my blog is up and running, I have been trying to think of ways to structure it and keep it interesting for all you readers. And after speaking to my lovely friend Fleur the other day, who I have chosen to be my manager, I've decided to have different themed posts every month. So this month of June is going to be RAIN MONTH! So all the posts I do until the end of June are going to be rain related, anything to do with the lack of sun exposure we have all been experiencing. 


My trying in vain to tan my legs in Brighton last year


I'm quite excited about this month as I have been experimenting with a lot of different ways to still look fabulous whilst being pelted with rain everywhere I go, so I have plenty of things to ramble on about. So hopefully you will enjoy what I have in store for you over the next few weeks.

Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment