Monday 11 June 2012

Nail Rock in Tribal Gold

I am quite the sucker when it comes to anything nail related. So when I found out about one of the newest Nail Rock designs, from a magazine I was reading around Easter time, I couldn’t wait until I could get my hands on them. 


Once they were available on the Nail Rock website (www.nailrock.com), I didn’t have any money to get them L as I was a lowly student at the time. Then when I did have some money, cheers student loan, they had sold out on the website! So I then found out this design was available in Topshop so when I was still at uni I headed straight for my local branch in Kingston but they didn’t have any there. Typical. So the other day, when I had come back from uni I decided to go into town and check if they had any. I wasn’t holding out any hope but I managed to find some at last! I pretty sure the security guard thought I was trying to steal them as, once I had picked up the packet, he started following me around. Well I supposed it could have been my wondrous beauty, but needless to say I intended to pay for them! 


They are a little difficult to apply without getting the edges a little bit frayed but other than that I think they look really good. It is definitely my favourite design of the Nail Rock collection, but I do have my eye on a few of the others patterns as well. They are priced at £6.65, both on the Nail Rock website and in Topshop, which isn’t actually too bad considering that a bottle of premium nail vanish can cost around £10. I just think they are a good way of getting long lasting nail designs without the mess and time consuming element of nail vanish. 







Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment