Monday 11 June 2012

Bioderma


My rather amateurish picture of my Bioderma when it was first received 


This is a product I had heard a lot about from various different blogs and thought I was worth a try. I’ve gone through a variety of bedtime skincare routines; make up wipes and aqueous cream, makeup wipes and a No 7 cleanser. But once I received my bottle of precious Bioderma, my routine changed once again. I now use it to take off all my makeup (eye makeup included), which works a treat and follow it up by doing my second cleanse with a No 7 cleanser. I few sweeps of Bioderma to remove my face full of products leaves my skin feeling lovely and fresh, and I definitely notice a different when I haven’t used it for a day. 

I cannot recommend this product highly enough, it is just fantastic! Once I started using this product, the thought of pulling a make up remover wipe across my face was terrible! Even if I've gone out of an evening the first thing I do when I get home, whatever state I might be in, is whack this beauty out. 

I've heard Bioderma be described as make up artists' crack. And it's not hard to see why. The ease of removing an entire face of make up in a few moments must be a godsend to those working back stage at fashion shows. It just makes their job easier and, if the models' skin is anything like mine (unlikely but one can dream!), they will leave with beautifully clean skin.

The only real downside to this product is that, as it is a French brand and isn’t yet sold in the UK, you can't get it freely. You can, however, buy it from Amazon and ebay, I use this ebay seller here. 

I have almost come to the end of my first 500ml bottle, which I believe I bought in March/ Early April time, so I will need to repurchase very soon. I am even thinking of getting it for friends for birthday presents as I really think this is a product ever woman (and man for that matter) who wears make up should give this product a try. I don't think you will look back. This is definitely one of those products that I’ll be both using for a long time and recommending to people to try.


Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment